Data Logger MX-4
MX-4 is GPRS logger with Modbus and M-Bus compatibility and Analog / Discrete I/O
MX-4 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing of data. Using GPRS/GSM logger sends data to remote users / server. MX-4 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols (Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IEC60870-5-104: 2000, etc.) and can read any kind of meters, controllers and sensors equipped with standard protocols.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: M-Bus, RS232, RS485, Data/Req, USB, GSM/GPRS, Analog IN, Discrete IN/OUT
- Reading data from any kind of meters (water, electricity, heat, gas, cooling ...) and controllers.
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent.
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock)
- Remote communication and updates through GSM/GPRS
- Analog inputs (current, voltage, resistance, thermoresistance (Pt100, Pt1000, NTC))
- Discrete inputs (alarms or events)
- Control capabilities over digital outputs (remote management)
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- SMS sending for alarm events
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
Data Logger MX-4 is dedicated for real time logging, control and analyzing of data. Using GPRS/GSM, logger sends data to remote users / server. MX-4 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols and can read any kind of meters, controllers and sensors equipped with standard protocols. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering. MX-4 data logger/controller can also measure and store different kinds of analog inputs (current, voltage, resistance or PT100 temperature sensors), discrete inputs (alarms or events) and also it performs control capabilities over discrete outputs (remote management).
Renewable energy monitoring
Industrial metering and control
Heat substation metering
Device adjustment to client's needs
If client needs custom made application or special functions, our R&D department ready to help. We can adjust our devices, include special protocols or interfaces to meet client application's needs. Also we are ready to adjust our device for working with various meters, flow meters (even exotic ones). If you are not sure if our device can satisfy your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
MX-4 can read: Kamstrup, Sensus, Danfoss, L+G, Itron, Diehl, Apataor and other manufacturer's meters. Also MX-4 can read and control other controllers, like Danfoss ECL 300.
Below indicated few samples how MX-4 collects the data from meters / sensors and controllers and sends the data to local or remote users using Modbus protocol via GPRS / GSM. There is so many ways to use our MX-4. Starting from smart metering, heating substation metering, data acquisition from temperature, pressure sensors, data acquisition from weather stations and sensors, agro monitoring, chemical monitoring and telemetry, to smart house telemetry, and scientific device monitoring and telemetry. All in all MX-4 controller is ideal for smart metering, data acquisition, remote devices control, measure and store different kinds of analog and discrete I/O applications, process monitoring.