Data Logger MX-5
MX-5 is GPRS / Ethernet Data logger with Modbus and M-Bus compatibility
The MX-5 data logger allows reading of Modbus and M-Bus devices, and send the data to remote users / server through Modbus GPRS modem or Ethernet. It also provides SMS sending services for alarm events. Data logger can read Kamstrup, Sensus, DIEHL, Danfoss, Itron, Landis & Gyr and other meters (like exotic meters / industrial meters).
- Possibility to choose interfaces: M-Bus, RS232, RS485, Current Loop, Data/Req, USB, GSM/GPRS, Ethernet
- Reading data from any kind of meters (water, electricity, heat, gas, cooling ...) and controllers
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, MQTT, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock)
- Remote communication and updates through GSM/GPRS or Ethernet
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- SMS sending for alarm events
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
- Power supply for external powering of meters
- Memory expansion: up to 8 GB using micro SD card
- MQTT internet of things (IoT) protocol
Data Logger MX-5 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing of data. Using GPRS/GSM or Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. MX-5 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols and can read any kind of meters, controllers and sensors equipped with standard protocols. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering.
Renewable energy monitoring
Industrial metering and control
Heat substation metering
Device adjustment to client's needs
If client needs custom made application or special functions, our R&D department ready to help. We can adjust our devices, include special protocols or interfaces to meet client application's needs. Also we are ready to adjust our device for working with various meters, flow meters (even exotic ones). If you are not sure if our device can satisfy your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
MX-5 can read: Kamstrup, Sensus, Danfoss, L+G, Itron, Diehl, Apataor and other manufacturer's meters. Also MX-5 can read and controll other controllers, like Danfoss ECL 300.
Below indicated few samples how MX-5 collects the data from meters / sensors and controllers and sends the data to local or remote users using Modbus protocol via GPRS / GSM or Ethernet. There is so many ways to use our MX-5. Starting from smart metering, heating substation metering, data acquisition from temperature, pressure sensors, data acquisition from weather stations and sensors, agro monitoring, chemical monitoring and telemetry, to smart house telemetry, and scientific device monitoring and telemetry.