Data Logger RAY-2
RAY-2 is GPRS / Ethernet Data logger with Digital I/O
RAY-2 data logger is dedicated for measuring and logging different kinds of discrete signals, tracking the status of discrete inputs, count of inputs impulses, control devices (discrete outputs control) formation of discrete output signals, archiving and sending data to local operator over RS232/RS485 or USB and to remote operator over GSM/GPRS or Ethernet.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: RS232, RS485, Discrete Inputs, Discrete Outputs, USB, Ethernet, GPRS/GSM
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock).
- Remote communication over Ethernet (RJ45, 10/100Mbps) or GPRS/GSM
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
- Up to 16 discrete inputs (contact/impulse)
- Up to 32 discrete outputs (voltage, current)
Did you know?
- RAY-2 can read, analyze, track and control various switches, buttons, relay contacts and so on.
- RAY-2 can control various devices via Discrete Outputs or Modbus.
- RAY-2 can be used as stand alone device or expansion module to other controllers.
Data Logger RAY-2 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing different kinds of discrete signals and controlling other devices via Discrete Outputs or Modbus. Using GPRS or Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. RAY-2 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols. Perfect for industrial control, telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering.
Industrial metering and control
Renewable energy monitoring
Heat substation metering
Device adjustment to client's needs
If client needs custom made application or special functions, our R&D department ready to help. We can adjust our devices, include special protocols or interfaces to meet client application's needs. Also we are ready to adjust our device for working with various meters, flow meters (even exotic ones), controllers, switches, relays and so on. If you are not sure if our device can satisfy your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
RAY-2 collects the data from devices/ sensors and controllers and sends the data to local or remote users using Modbus protocol via Ethernet. There is so many ways to use our RAY-2. Starting from controlling other devices via Discrete outputs, data acquisition, smart metering, switch, relay, button, pass way control and metering, sensor monitoring, data acquisition from temperature, pressure sensors, data acquisition from weather stations and sensors, agro monitoring, chemical monitoring and telemetry, to smart house telemetry, and scientific device monitoring and telemetry.