Data Logger RAY-3
RAY-3 is GPRS / 3G Data logger with Digital I/O and Analog I/O
RAY-3 data logger is dedicated for measuring of analog (voltage, current, resistance) parameters, for tracking the status of discrete inputs, formation of discrete output signals, archiving and sending data to local users/server over RS232/RS485 or USB and to remote users/server over Ethernet or/and GSM/GPRS/EDGE or UMTS/HSPA+ using Modbus TCP/IP protocol.
- Possibility to choose interfaces: M-Bus, RS232, RS485, USB, GSM/GPRS, Ethernet, Analog IN/OUT, Discrete IN/OUT
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 DynDNS, FTP server, FTP client, DNS client and transparent
- Independent data log with real time stamp (Real Time Clock)
- Alarm limits tracing of analog and discrete inputs, logging in event archive, warning about alarms over GSM/GPRS/EDGE or UMTS/HSPA+, Ethernet and by sending SMS
- Reading data from M-bus meters (heat, water, gas, electricity...) via M-Bus interface
- Alarms status of analog and discrete channels fixing
- Data from local device reading over RS232/RS485 (using Modbus RTU protocol) or USB
- Remote communication over Ethernet or GPRS/GSM / 3G
- Up to 6 analog inputs (voltage, current, resistance, PT100)
- Up to 2 analog outputs
- Up to 4 discrete inputs (contact / impulse / alarm)
- Up to 2 discrete relay outputs
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
- Internal battery ensure at least 1 hour operation, after power fail
Advanced Data Logger / Control unit RAY-3 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing different kinds of discrete signals and controlling other devices via Discrete Outputs or Modbus. Using GPRS / 3G or Ethernet, logger sends data to remote users / server. RAY-3 can also communicate with other controllers and sensors. Device has wide range of optional interfaces and protocols. Perfect for industrial control, telemetry/monitoring, control and smart metering.
Industrial metering and control
Renewable energy monitoring
Heat substation metering
Device adjustment to client's needs
If client needs custom made application or special functions, our R&D department ready to help. We can adjust our devices, include special protocols or interfaces to meet client application's needs. Also we are ready to adjust our device for working with various meters, flow meters (even exotic ones), controllers, switches, relays and so on. If you are not sure if our device can satisfy your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
RAY-3 collects the data from devices/ sensors and controllers and sends the data to local or remote users using Modbus protocol via Ethernet or GPRS / 3G. There is so many ways to use our RAY-3. Starting from controlling other devices via discrete outputs, data acquisition, smart metering, switch, relay, button, industrial / scientific device control and metering, sensor monitoring, data acquisition from temperature, pressure sensors, data acquisition from weather stations and sensors, agro monitoring, chemical monitoring and telemetry, to smart house telemetry, and scientific device monitoring and telemetry.