Data Logger MX-1
MX-1 is GPRS Data logger with M-Bus / Modbus compatibility
MX-1 designed for data reading from meters (electricity, heat, water, gas and other) with M-Bus interface (up to 25 any M-Bus devices) or Modbus (RS485) and storing/exchanging data between device and client's software through GSM/GPRS
- Reading data from any kind of meters (water, electricity, heat, gas, cooling ...) via M-Bus or Modbus
- Supported protocols: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, MQTT, M-Bus, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, DHCP, PPP, ARP, SNTP, IEC60870-5-104:200 and transparent
- Supported interfaces: M-Bus or Modbus (RS485), GSM/GPRS, USB
- Remote communication and updates through GSM/GPRS
- Memory expansion: up to 8 GB using micro SD card
- Galvanically isolated interfaces and power supply
- Power supply: 50-250VAC (50-60Hz)
- SMS sending for alarm events
- Additional special transparent protocol data transfer
- Mounting type: on DIN rail
- MQTT internet of things (IoT) protocol
Data logger MX-1 is dedicated for real time logging and analyzing of data. Using GPRS/GSM, logger sends data to remote users / server. Perfect for telemetry/monitoring and smart metering.
Renewable energy monitoring
Industrial metering and control
Heat substation metering
Device adjustment to client's needs
If client needs custom made application or special functions, our R&D department ready to help. We can adjust our devices, include special protocols or interfaces to meet client application's needs. Also we are ready to adjust our device for working with various meters, flow meters (even exotic ones). If you are not sure if our device can satisfy your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
We can confirm, that our MX-1 can read: Kamstrup, Sensus, Danfoss, L+G, Itron, Diehl, Apataor and other manufacturer's meters.
Below indicated few samples how MX-1 collects the data from meters / sensors and sends the data to local or remote users using Modbus protocol via GPRS / GSM. There is so many ways to use our MX-1. Starting from smart metering, heating substation metering, data acquisition from temperature, pressure sensors, data acquisition from weather stations and sensors, agro monitoring, chemical monitoring and telemetry, to smart house telemetry, and scientific device monitoring and telemetry.
M-Bus application example
Below is shown MX-1 application for reading M-Bus meters and sending of data to server / remote user via GSM / GPRS.
Modbus application example
Below is shown MX-1 application for reading Modbus meters / devices and sending of data to server / remote user via GSM / GPRS.