TMC-1 Temperature sensor
TMC-1 Temperature probe with form B terminal head
TMC-1 RTD temperature probe with form B DIN EN 60751 (902210) connection head is high quality, robust temperature sensor. The application areas are: air conditioning, refrigeration industry, construction of HVAC systems, laboratory technologies or farming and agriculture.
- Made from AISI304 (1.4301) or 316L (1.4404) stainless steel
- Connecting cable: PVC, Silicone, PTFE or GLASS fiber
- For temperatures from -50 to +400 °C
- Resistance thermometer class A or B, thermocouple 1 or 2 class
- 2-wire, 3-wire or 4-wire circuit
- Short response times
- 868Mhz, 4-20mA, 0-10V or direct sensor output
- Customer – specific thermowell lengths, diameter and process dimensions
Form B head RTD or thermocouple temperature probes are the preferred choice for measuring temperature in liquids and gasses from -50 to +400°C.
Heat substation monitoring
Thermometers adjustment to client's needs
If client needs custom made application or special dimensions, our R&D department is ready to help. We can adjust our temperature sensors or whole measurement system, include special temperature sensors, protocols or interfaces to meet client application's needs. Also we are ready to adjust our solution for existing system with various sensors. If you are not sure if our device can satisfy your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
TMC-1 application example
TMC-1 application for industry and agriculture use is shown below.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: rokas(at)viltrus.com